Monday, August 27, 2012

Tiny Things In Milan

The Delicacy of Tiny Things
I will be featured in a 2 person show at Galleria Patricia Armocida in Milan!  The show is titled The Delicacy of Tiny Things and I will show with Korean artist KAPPAO.  I'm very excited to show in Milan and to work with Patricia.  I think this is a great pairing.  I will exhibit a selection of my embroidery work as well as my carving work.  I have revisited my pencil carvings and made a lot of exciting new pieces for this show.  Please stop by if you're in Milan!

I had planned on being there for the opening, but we had an emergency repair bill last month that sucked $8K from our wallets.  It had to be done and so with a heavy heart I cancel my trip to Milan.  I'm so sorry I can't be there to meet everyone, but I have a feeling there will be plenty of opportunities in the future!

September 18th - November 10th, 2012
Opening Reception: September 18 at 7:00 PM

Via Lattanzio 77, 20131 Milano - IT
tel. +39 0236519304/ +39 3397291034

The Last Bear
The Last Bear 2012
Carved carpenter's pencil
I wanted you to know how lonely I feel. 

The Lone Deer (detail)
Lone Deer 2012
Carved carpenter's pencil

The Lone Deer
Another view of "Lone Deer".


Louise said...

Just so absolutely amazing!

Diem Chau said...

Thank you Louise!

The Desert Rocks said...

I hope you get to go to Milan soon!

VonMuttern said...

Wow, I love the shadow of the bear! So wonderful and yet even smaller than your other work...