Sunday, September 11, 2011

Push Stitchery - Win A Copy!

Push Stitchery
Hello everyone, I'm sooooo sorry for the lapse in posting.  Hopefully I'm back on the blogging horse again.  I'm very excited to be a part of Push Stitchery, curated by Jamie Chalmers (a.k.a. Mr. X Stitch).  The book is packed full of great art and insightful interviews from 30 embroidery artists from around the world.  Lark Crafts is doing a giveaway, you can win your very own copy!  Follow the link and just leave a comment :)

Push Stitchery - me
There I am!  There are 6-8 images from each artist along with bio's and a Q&A section.  The print quality is great and I love how it's bound.  I have a thing for books that open flat. 

Push Stitchery - Cayce Zavaglia
Cayce Zavaglia
I want to see these in person... there is so much intricate detail.

Push Stitchery - Severija Inčirauskaitė-Kriaunevičienė
Severija Inčirauskaitė-Kriaunevičienė
I'm a BIG fan of her work!   


Push Stitchery - Tilleke Schwarz
Tilleke Schwarz
I love her colors and the playfulness in her imagery. 

Push Stitchery - Charlene Mullen
Charlene Mullen


Push Stitchery - Andrea Vander Kooij
Andrea Vander Kooij

Push Stitchery - Jamie Chambers
Thank you Jamie and everyone at Lark Books, great job!

3 comments:

Wanda Maria said...

Congratulations on being published! That's great news! I'm going to have to get this book (even if I don't win it.) ;)

Missouri Bend Paper Works said...

Now, there's a book that I must have on my shelves! Congratulations to you...can't wait to get a copy! -- Patti

Diem Chau said...

Thanks Wanda and Paper Works :) Good luck on the giveaway!