Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thumbs Up To YOU!

Thumbs Up To You!
Thank you EVERYONE who contributed to this, you guys are amazing!  Also a big thanks to everyone who helped pass the word, I can't believe how many people knew about this raffle.  I was eating Pho with my husband last night and overheard a couple talk about it in the next booth.  LOVE IT!  The raffle ended at midnight PST (about 30 minutes ago) and we have raised a total of $6590.00 for the Japan Red Cross Society!  I will go make the bank wire in the morning and I'll post a receipt for the transfer after it's done.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

And The Winners Are!
And the winners are:
#153 Sean & Candace
#88 Eben
CONGRATS guys! I wish I can do something for everyone who entered ^_^

There's always a need for crisis relief.  If you're interested in helping I highly suggest donating to the Red Cross.

5 comments:

Tiffany Bauer said...

That's so fantastic! Every little bit helps!

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray!

Unknown said...

wow!!! that is an amazing total! ^_^

Lisa said...

Awesome! Looks like if the 20th number was picked, I would have won. :P

Saskia Delores said...

You already did do something for everyone, Diem.
You took something already beautiful (your work) and exploded it into philanthropy and everyone who was involved got a chance to be inspired! Thank You!